C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Another Petal Post

Believe it or not I do have more going on than peony petals....but I can't help myself...they're bringing me a lot of joy so it's another petal post.  They're finally done in bouquet form.  Just one touch after I took this photo almost all the rest fell off.



I'm keeping a full bowl for a while just because I can.  I'm anxious to see how small they shrivel up to.


I couldn't help myself....I had to play.

I have to give another shout out to Anita for giving me all this entertainment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment