C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Humoring Me?

I'm collecting the peony petals in an orange bowl because I love these two colors together.  I'm enjoying it so far! And I smiled this morning when my friend Janice sent me a photo of peony petals all over his kitchen counter. I'm wondering if they're still there so she can watch them too.
Paul is embracing the wabi-sabi thing too....or maybe he's just humoring me.  A couple of weeks ago he sent me this photo of a lovely rhododendron blossom outside the church.  Since then he's been tracking its decline.....finding the beauty in the perfectly imperfect.  Or it's just that humoring me thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment