C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, June 14, 2018

"Joy Lady"

The quote is from Susan Black's Instagram page...she's an artist I admire.

A new artist will be hanging their work in Dr. Adams' office tomorrow....and this time it will be the photographs of a young teenager.  I'm looking forward to checking it out.
Most of my pieces will be going to their new homes with the exception of few that will be coming back home. I am extremely pleased with all the positive feedback and how well my colorful JOY was received.  One woman referred to me as the "Joy Lady"....I'm OK with that! 

As a matter of fact Dr. Adams asked if I would come back in December.  Yikes!....I'm going to have to give that some thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment