C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, June 8, 2018

Good Timing

I wrote this post last night...but just realized I never pressed the "publish" button.  So here is it a day late....

Paul and I overlapped a day...he's now in Maine with his mom and I came back to Lexington. Per usual...one of the first things I did when I got home was walk the yard. A lot changes this time of the year in a week.

I timed it perfectly because my favorite yellow daylily was on it's first set of blooms....sweet little yellow trumpets...much smaller than traditional daylilies.

I've moved it to every house I've lived in and it's still going strong.  I will move at least a part of it to the condo at the end of the summer once I get my gardens established there.

I'll enjoy watching it a few days before I head back to Maine on Saturday night. Margie's things will finally arrive on Sunday morning. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment