C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, June 9, 2018

On A Roll

My house guests spent the day in Boston....so I continued on my roll at home.  The weather is finally seasonably beautiful so it was time to clean the screen porch.  It's a big job and always is a little daunting to start....but it's done!  I've got the whole routine down to a science...the end result is always worth it.




We live on a busy road....so the black soot and dirt builds up over the winter and everything is covered.  All the furniture goes to the yard to be hosed down....including the rug. The whole interior including the screens get swept and dusted...I just hope pollen season is about done.



I love this indoor/outdoor rug.  It has held up for 8 years....and hoses down like a dream. It dries in just an hour or so hanging over my ladder.

Time to put my feet up. The roll is over....at least for today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment