C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Life is Good

Life has been full and wonderful as of late. So many things have been happening at the same time... fitting together like an intricate puzzle. The only missing piece is time with Paul...but that will come. He's been working on a different puzzle. 

Once I help Margie get her place a little more settled I'll share some pictures. It's looking and feeling more and more like home and I know she's happy to have her things. 

I enjoyed time at the beach with my house guests, Sam and Megan, and am embracing the pops of pink in the garden.

Life is full....life is good.



The pop of pink peony is from Jane's garden...at the beach. The beach iris I posted yesterday was also from her garden.







No comments:

Post a Comment