C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Glimmer of Hope

Margie and I are still waiting....but there is a glimmer of hope for her belongings to arrive sometime this weekend.  So her indoor camping continues...and although it's getting a little old....she's being a good sport and hanging in there.

She lived in a development called "The Meadows" in Colorado and the place she is moving into is called "The Woods."  She thought it was funny that she was moving from the meadows to the woods.....and I just realized that she has actually been camping in the woods

I started tidying up my studio today after the big mess I made for the show. Once things have settled into a summer groove I'm looking forward to puttering and creating in this space again....certainly one of my happy places!





Yes....I have a ways to go getting it organized.... maybe it will always be organized chaos.












I just met my son Sam's new girlfriend tonight.  Phoebe is a talented artist and I think she's wonderful....mom approved!  I sent her home with the little jar of stars from my table....time to make more!


No comments:

Post a Comment