C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

"Sculpt The World"

I love when someone sends me a photo or link they think I might like and it's clear they know me well.  There are so many interesting things out there we might never know about unless someone gives us a nudge.

This Tumblr link came from my brother-in-law Craig and I was blown away by these stunning photos where artist Jon Foreman arranges stones in patterns on the beach.  There are many more beautiful images and videos on his Sculpt the World Facebook Page.

You can also scroll through the photos on his Instagram page....
he also designs with leaves and other natural objects.
Simple beauty!
















No comments:

Post a Comment