C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

"Land Art"

Sometimes you just have to take a day and clean.....and when I do it's quite satisfying...but it doesn't make for a very interesting blog post. So today I'm celebrating Tamas Kanya, a Hungarian artist who also creates art from nature.....similar but different to Jon Foreman I wrote about a week or so ago. Tomas sculpts with stones, snow and ice, driftwood, and other natural elements.

This was the image that came across my Facebook feed and I had to look twice to realize it was rocks.

Tamas' Land Art Facebook page is worth checking out...especially the video at the top of his page.  I't a backward mind bender....and you just have to see it to understand. You can see it here:
https://www.facebook.com/romaipartikokert/


I was quite taken with these simple snow cairns....

...and his interesting driftwood sculptures.







No comments:

Post a Comment