C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, February 24, 2020

Hope

We have to have hope....and that seems more and more important with every passing day.  This quote came across my Pinterest feed and it originated here.

This was one of those sunny 60 degree winter days when it actually felt more like spring....and that kind of a day just feels hopeful.

Anita and I had a lovely walk this morning and we both smiled when we came across a whole bank of blooming snow drops.

 

And this witch hazel looked like sunshine against the deep blue sky.


We have very little snow left in Lexington....and the warm weather melting sometimes creates interesting little sculptures.  How fun is this!

Perfect segue to my finished winter scene puzzle here in Lexington.  It was a bit different for me...but fun....thanks Linda!  Now I get to start a new one here in Lexington and in Portland.



No comments:

Post a Comment