C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, February 21, 2020

Negative Space

When I looked at yesterday's experiment in the light of day I knew I needed to try to loosen it up.  So I started with a med blue paint and carved in some negative space.  I could see that it was vastly improved....but I thought it needed to be brighter near the top. So here's the progression in reverse order....I think there's something to this negative space thing!  I don't think it's done...but it's where I left it today....and it's much better than where I landed yesterday. I can still see some areas that need attention...practice...practice...practice.






No comments:

Post a Comment