C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Rounding the Corner

Anita and I thought this dramatic sky looked like a painting as we walked the bike path through Lexington.  It was a glorious morning to be out....a great way to start the day.

We still have a lot of winter ahead of us....but when I see the snow drops poke through the frozen ground I know we're rounding the corner.
It was time to start a puzzle in Lexington....I haven't had one here in a while and I've missed it. And before I actually get around the corner into spring mode and I'm doing a winter country scene one from Linda.  



I had to chuckle because there isn't a normal shaped piece in this puzzle either.....just another visual spacial challenge to enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment