C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, September 21, 2018

Abundance

It was one of those days fill to the brim with wonderful things....good friends, walking, crafting, exploring, and even a few chores.  It was a day of abundance. 

I haven't used some of these darker stripes yet but I think they really feel like fall. These aren't fused together....they're just a new stash to shop from and I'm loving the intense rich colors. I have a new twist on an old idea I'm going to play with. 


I gathered an abundance of fall finds on our walk this morning and took a few minutes to play with them. And now I've got them on a platter on the dining room table  to watch them shrivel up.





I'll share one of my favorite discoveries from this day of abundance in tomorrow's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment