C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, September 14, 2018

Number Four

"I do my best seeing when I'm not looking so hard for what I think I should find." Brian Andreas via his instagram feed

I finished stack number four which measures about 12 by 20.  I might call it "Fall Clean-Up"....kind of a nod to the fact that I used a napkin. I debated about quilting the top....but I'm glad I didn't.  The only stitching on this one is on the stripe stack.

Of course there are things I would have done differently....but I like it so I'm not going to dwell on them. It has a nice rich fall feel...so will work well for the November show.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment