C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Mood Lighting

I love fall....and I don't mind it getting dark earlier in part because I enjoy mood lighting.  


I strung a set of lights on the fence along the patio in Maine...large orbs of colorful strings. Festive and fun during the day when they're off....






...subtle and soothing in the evening when they're on.  Just the right amount of soft glow....the photo doesn't do it justice.  Speaking of mood lighting don't you love that sky!


No comments:

Post a Comment