C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Old Idea...New Twist

Paul had a pretty arrangement waiting for me when I got home today. I love the colors of fall!  Thanks Paul!
For my first art show a few years ago I paired a few of my horizon photos with little fabric quilts....an idea I had at the very last minute.

I'm going to reinvent the idea...this time with my stripe stacks.  It will be nice to have some pieces in frames along with the canvas pieces. 





I'm just at the auditioning point....trying to figure out which fabrics go with which photos but this could be fun! I think this one needs a little more blue but I do like the rich fall feel of these darker stripes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment