C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, September 23, 2019

2020

It's time for my sister-in-law Liz's reader calendar.....her birthday is right around the corner.  I enjoy searching for images throughout the year....then designing these little 4 x 6 calendar pages on my computer.  Liz keeps it on her desk at work and seems to enjoy it....and that makes me happy.  I've been making these for her birthday since 2014...so this is my 7th one!

I am especially fond of the sweet illustrations of Jane Massey.  Her simple little sketches make my heart melt.  When I checked out her Instagram page...I found several more that may make it into next year's calendar....including this sweet one.



And this one.....

https://www.instagram.com/janemasseyillustration/

Happy Birthday Liz!  I've already started collecting for 2021.


No comments:

Post a Comment