C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunrise

"Hello, sun in my face. Hello you who made the morning and spread it over the fields. Watch, now, how I start the day in happiness, in kindness."  Mary Oliver

It's a good day when your husband sends you a photo of a sunrise. 

This first one was taken on Macworth Island in Falmouth, Maine a week or so ago.



The second just this morning on an early morning walk in Lexington. 
The sun through the ground fog is incredible framed by the tree and the fence!  
Well done Paul!


I'm grateful for a husband who pauses to notice the sunrise...
and takes the time to share it with me. ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment