C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Color Vibrations

"Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances." 
Maya Angelou

I played around with more bleeding watercolor circles....this time with the rainbow spectrum and I chose the one I liked best for a card #87. The lines in the fabric and wavy circles remind me of color vibrations.....it has a rhythm.


I decided to embellish my two other attempts and make a card trio.  The paint wasn't wet enough to bleed....so the colors are pretty opaque and kind of muddy.  I'll just keep practicing.


Getting close to 100!


No comments:

Post a Comment