C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, September 2, 2019

Little Miracle

"To be alive, to be able to see, to walk, to have houses, music, paintings...it's all a miracle. I have adopted the technique of living life miracle to miracle."  Arthur Rubinstein

As I was weeding I came across several teeny tiny mushroom patches growing in my corner garden at the condo.....I was totally smitten.  They were no bigger than a pea....some even smaller. There's just something adorable about anything teeny tiny.


Something was eating off the tops exposing clusters of little seeds...or at least that's what I'm guessing.  They're like little bowls of beans. That large on on the left looks like a perfectly toasted marshmallow.

Notice the really teeny ones in the upper left? 

Just one more little amazingly interesting miracle....right in my back yard.



No comments:

Post a Comment