C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, September 30, 2019

Dazzled

"Still, what I want in my life is to be willing to be dazzled - to cast aside the weight of facts and maybe even float a little above this difficult world."  Mary Oliver

If there's one thing I've learned from writing this blog.....it's that there's always something to celebrate.....even when life seems complicated and heartbreaking. 

Today was a beautiful crisp fall day.  I had an appointment and several errands around town and I am so grateful that I was able to do them all on foot....it was a good day to be walking.  My last errand was picking up a few groceries and this small gourd captured my heart.  It's OK to set aside weighty things...and just be dazzled by a simple curly stem. 






No comments:

Post a Comment