C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

New Tools

When I was visiting Becky this summer she gave me a couple of tools.  One is a tiny spray bottle that I use to moisten my watercolor palette...and the other is this water brush.  The hollow handle holds water....when you gently squeeze it the water flows nicely through the brush.

I played around with it for the first time blending watercolor pencils when I was in Maine this last weekend.  Coloring is very relaxing.


I put down a few colors with the pencils....then blended them together with the water brush...it  worked pretty well.                                                                      

  I mentioned this watercolor coloring book before when I punched up a page for one my of 100 day cards....I enjoyed playing with it again. 


I quite like the gold accents....I'm either going to cut the flowers out or punch them up for another project.  Thanks Becky!


No comments:

Post a Comment