C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Here I Go Again

If you follow this blog you know how much I love my rain lilies....and things that bring me joy I revisit here again and again.  So here I go....again.

My bulbs came from my sister LaVonn who got them from her mother-in-law. Mine have multiplied quite a bit so I'll be in a position to share some next spring. So if you have a sunny spot or even mostly sunny and are interested...let me know. They have to come in for the winter....but they're pretty easy.


I wrote about the white ones Becky shared with me this summer that she got at the Kopke's Green house where she works in the spring. I left 1/2 of my split for my sister LaVonn to add to her collection.

I was pretty excited when Becky sent me this photo a few days ago 
of her first bloom. I think it's just as sweet as can be!


This photo is also from Becky of bulbs she shared with our friend Barb....these are on year two.



My new little pot is happy and healthy....but no blooms. Maybe it will surprise me yet but I'm certainly hopeful for next year....good things are worth waiting for. My pink ones have slowed down......but there's never been a time when there wasn't at least one or two blooms...since June!

No comments:

Post a Comment