C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Back and Forth

Paul and I go back and forth between Lexington and Portland almost every week.  Sometimes I get on a roll in one place and it's hard to leave whatever I'm doing behind.....but I just roll back and forth with it. 

We drove back to Lexington this afternoon and I'm back to a new puzzle I had just started.  I finished the "Blue" one a few weeks ago and was excited to start the Michigan puzzle I got from Emily...my dear God Daughter. 

This puzzle came with a lid holder and it works perfectly.  I love it!



This is where I left the puzzle before I went to Maine....


....and this is where I am as of this evening. It's going together pretty fast.
I love having a puzzle waiting as I go back and forth.


No comments:

Post a Comment