C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Soaking in October....

....still.  I hope you don't mind.

I walked downtown to the farmers' market yesterday.....and couldn't help but pause and soak in a little more October.  This green space at the Buckman Tavern was just beautiful with as many leaves on the ground as still in the trees.  It was like a wonderland.


I love our little Farmers' Market....it's just the right size and I always find what I'm looking for.  It's very satisfying buying from local growers.....and I love the energy...and the colors.                                                                                       



Paul and I drove to Maine this afternoon....so it's time for a puzzle update. I'm learning all kinds of things about Michigan and I'm down to one box of pieces.  
Home stretch on this one when I get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment