C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Still Looking

I drove to Maine yesterday afternoon. After walking the yard in Lexington I couldn't help but make the rounds here at the condo....just to look because there's always something new to see.

What surprised me the most was the Stewartia tree right outside my kitchen window. Last time I was here I took this photo and it was yellow....




...but now it's bright orangey red. What a difference a week makes. How can you not celebrate that!



I was quite taken with this oak leaf....did a bug make these neat and tidy holes?
Thank you October!  I've loved every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment