C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Glow

Paul took this photo on his very early morning walk. The lighting of the church, the streetlight, and the soft glow of the moon make for a lovely, peaceful scene.

Thanks Paul!



A few hours later on my walk with Janet and Anita these Montauk Daisies seemed to glow in the morning sun...such a cheerful late summer bloom.
And finally...the woods also seemed to glow in the late afternoon light.  
Ok....maybe I took that blog title too far....but it's true.



Paul and I drove to Maine this afternoon for a few days....and I'm looking forward to some studio time. Then maybe I'll have something new to write about other than the crazy beauty of October. Have I mentioned that I love October?  I believe so.

No comments:

Post a Comment