C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Porcelain Berries

I've been doing a little random batik scrap piecing and I'll share more about that over the next few days.  Today I have to celebrate my morning walk with Janet and one of my favorite invasive plants....porcelain berries.  

I was worried we were to late in the season but Janet and I found some berries tucked in our secret spot. It's really not all that secret...I just like to say that because I think they're so special.



These colors are just so unusual....and amazing. They don't seem real.




Here are a few of my other favorite photos from our walk around Lexington.  As I've mentioned again and again....I just love October and I can't help but celebrate it here. I hope you love it too. 











No comments:

Post a Comment