C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Beautiful Blues

This is the last of the branches I found with empty acorn caps....but I'm going to keep my eye out for more.  This one was inspired by the beautiful blues of yesterday's hydrangea.  


I brought the dried wreath petals to Maine to add to my wabi-sabi collection.


I couldn't be more excited to report that there are actually 5 blooms coming on the white rain lily. I know it's getting a little old hearing about it....but here I go again.


It was a busy day doing this a little of this and a little of that....
but it was a quiet evening on the patio with beautiful blues...and a little pink in the night sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment