C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

A Little Color....

 ....around town.

Paul scooped me up from the airport last night and with windows open and me in the back seat he dropped me off in Lexington and headed to Maine.  In a few days I'll have a covid test so we can be together again. In the meantime I'll be quietly quarantining at home.....just what I need during this time of transition.

I took a walk around town with my mask trying to avoid being near people.  Today was one of those unusual warm November days....but it is starting to look like late fall around here with most of the leaves on the ground.  But there was still a little color around town and I enjoyed the warm sun and the blue skies. 
The colors and curl on the leaf captured my heart.


Speaking of heart.....


A lovely new church sign was installed while I was gone....and can easily be read by passersby.  LOVE the rainbow!


And finally....sometimes JOY looks like a colorful fuzzy found object.



No comments:

Post a Comment