C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Collections

"Let joy be joy....even when it feels subtle and fleeting. For even when joy takes on the form of a momentary flicker, it is still worth noticing and keeping."  Morgan Harper Nichols

In between chores I unpacked a some of the things I brought back with me from the farm including these wabi-sabi souvenirs.

As I have mentioned before I have quite a seed pod and flower petal collection going....and when I reinvent the condo I'm going to find a way to display them.  


When I was cleaning up LaVonn and Tim's vegetable garden I fell in love with these dried green beans. 


I've always been a fan of a dried sunflower and I love the way the petals retain their intense color.


I was tickled that Angie picked a few vintage sewing notions and tools for me....and I do love blue.


I'll have to do a little research to find out what these two spools are used for....anyone know?



2 comments:

  1. Those two tools kind of remind me of tools used for drop-spindle-spool. (making yarn)

    ReplyDelete