C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, November 9, 2020

There's No Place LIke....

 Home!

It was a travel day....and I'm tired.  There will be time for reflection over the next days and weeks....but for now what brought me the most joy today was the sky....again.  I think I've bonded with the sky during this trip.  

I caught a glimpse of the sunrise this morning as I was getting up and it drew me right out into the yard.  I have been so focused on the setting sun and the western sky that I've neglected the view to the east. And...I know this is a little goofy and sentimental....but maybe today was the perfect day to look east...towards home.

It was smooth sailing from Madison to Detroit.


Then a mechanical delay while sitting on the plane in Detroit was a bit frustrating....
but the western sky kept me entertained....again. 
Coincidence?  I think not.


And 30 minutes later this happened....while still sitting at the gate.
Always look for joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment