C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Abundance

Happy Thanksgiving....from our table to yours!  Paul and I cooked our turkey today....so we could have leftovers the rest of the week.....and this rainbow was at the end of the table.

Ever since I took Philippa Stanton's Consciously Creative class in 2017 I've been collecting found objects.....and Paul has been helping me all along. My jar is about full and I've been tempted to dump them out for quite some time.  Today was the day...and I'm celebrating my Joyful Abundance!


I didn't use many of the neutral colored objects....but I didn't want to leave these cute little guys out. They are some of my favorites finds.


The jar is about full....do I edit....or find a bigger jar? 

No comments:

Post a Comment