C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, November 13, 2020

Common Ground

Angie had so many notebooks filled with this and that.  She didn't have internet at her house....because she just didn't need it.  But there were times she would be at her friend Marilyn's house between appointments and would go through Pinterst writing down ideas, quotes, and recipes.  

I took photos of several of her pages....and when I reread this one again...I chuckled at this quote:

"I've been single for a while and I have say, it's going very well.  I think I might be the one."

I do this same thing in sketchbooks and journals....jotting down quotes and sketching out ideas and it's comforting knowing that Angie and I have so much common ground.

I often found myself sitting at the kitchen table with Angie while she was working on something....and I would doodle while she worked.  I took one little book with me along with a few black pens.

There is something very relaxing about making repetitive patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment