C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, November 21, 2020

I Spy

I was quite taken with the morning light through the woods as Paul and I were heading out for a walk.  I thought I was just taking a photo of the beautiful scene through the trees...but Paul noticed something more.  Can you see it?

I spy a squirrel having breakfast on a branch.


Then there was this....a final mow for the season. How can this not make you smile!


Paul was patient with me while I photographed the morning sky as we walked....I couldn't stop looking. I knew everything was going to be OK when so much joy presented itself in the first hour of the day.  


The sky was pretty much the same thing of beauty all along......but it was the way it was framed by the rooflines and trees that captured my attention.




And Paul spied this little gem of a found object too.


No comments:

Post a Comment