C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Holly Jolly!

I got a couple of Christmas cards today from Aras and Ayla, my niece Holly's children who live in the UK.....they absolutely captured my heart!

The back of Aras' envelope was covered in snowflakes and stars may have been my favorite part. I know he sent cards to a lot of people so this bonus on the back was impressive!

Check out the intricate little Christmas lights on the tree! 
And don't you love the view through the window!


Pretty precious!


Ayla's Rudolf was adorable!


And what's not to love about swirling stars and that adorable tree and snowman!
A holly jolly Christmas and New Year indeed thanks to Aras and Ayla!


No comments:

Post a Comment