C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Keep Looking

"Keep looking where the light pours in. Keep looking again and again."   Morgan Harper Nichols

I slept in this morning...but Paul caught a beautiful sunrise on his walk.  He almost woke me up to see it....but his photos transported me right there so I was quite content staying in bed.


I think this is my favorite.


This one almost hurts my eyes.


He texted the last photo to his friend Dana....and Dana responded with his view of the same sunrise from the Eastern Promenade of Portland.  Nice connection across town.



No comments:

Post a Comment