C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Break In The Day

"All you need is love....and a tiara.  And maybe a cookie."   Jane Lee Logan

A nice little break in the middle of my sorting day was taking Paul's mom Margie to get her first COVID vaccine.  The facility was well staffed and the process functioned like a well oiled machine.  Although we've been very careful and will continue to be....I will rest easier when she has that second dose just a month from now.  Spending time with her is one of my biggest joys.

I can't start a new puzzle at the condo until after the move....and I haven't had one going in Lexington for months because of the mess...so I'm living vicariously through Margie.  She has become as big of a puzzle lover as I am and she just finished a 750 piece one that I had gotten as a gift.  She's tried out several of my new ones...helping me look forward to them even more.  The colors in this one were amazing!

And speaking of gifts....I realized I never shared the beautiful custom puzzle the project group gave me. It's a photo collage of many of the projects we created at the church....it will be fun to do...and a great momento.

This is the image on the puzzle. Thank you project group!


No comments:

Post a Comment