C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 18, 2021

Light, Love...and Stars

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."  Martin Luther King Jr.

Light and love.....that's what we need more of!  

This morning I met for the last time via zoom with the "Project Group" from church. We would gather almost every Monday morning to do service projects for the church and the community, work on our own projects, or sometimes just sit and visit.  This fabulous group of women has been such a source of support and joy for me and I will miss them.

They had a very special puzzle made for me....and for now I'm just giving you a little glimpse. More to come at some point soon.  





No comments:

Post a Comment