C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Still....

....feeling the love.

I had a whole different post planned....but I have to pause and follow-up a bit on yesterday.  

Paul and I were so busy waving and laughing that I didn't take any photos of yesterday's actual parade. But thanks to Doug, our church photographer, I have a few to share.  There were 60 decorated and noisy cars filled with wonderful people wishing us well.

Joyful Abundance!

EVERYBODY should get a parade!





This was a great sign: Shupe Shupe Hooray!


Here's what it looked like from the parking lot of a neighbor church where cars gathered.


2 comments:

  1. Very festive! I love it! Congratulations on embarking on the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Festive indeed! Looking forward to everything that is possible.

      Delete