C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 11, 2021

Sunshine and Rainbows

The last of of Adam's 2021 intentions post:  "In 2021 we're looking ahead, we're reflecting as we go, we're checking in, we're being present, we're changing."  https://www.instagram.com/adamjk/

At the bottom of this 4th page was this image of a planner Adam sells....and I just love the title. "It's not all sunshine & rainbows (but a good amount of it actually is)"  

Isn't that the truth!

A few days ago I stopped in to see my stained glass quilt all framed at Amy and Lisle's.  They had sent me photos...but it was really nice to see it in person and take a few of my own photos. Sorry for the repeat.....but I'm sharing my sunshine and rainbows.....again.

If you are new to the blog....you can read about my process here:

http://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2020/12/delivered.html


No comments:

Post a Comment