C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Transition

"This is a machine that's supposed to make people good & true & kind & the funny thing is that it works best when it's completely broken down so everyone has to stop what they're doing & get together & figure out how to fix it."  Brian Andreas

I had a hard time transitioning from the events that happened yesterday....and there's no better transition activity for me than a puzzle. Since I was glued to the TV last night I just sat at the puzzle table....all night....and off and on between chores today. And since I'm trying to get this 2000 piece puzzle done before the move that ended up being a good thing.  The pieces that are left fit into just two box tops....so I know I'm going to get it done in plenty of time. Now I can savor it over the next few weeks....it's been good one. Thanks Linda! 

And Margie has been busy too.  I had a nice visit with her this afternoon and this one was completed on her board and she has already started the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment