C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Traveling Stars

This jar of paper stars has been sitting in the entryway by the back door in Lexington for almost 12 years...and just about everyone who comes into the house asked about them. 

They were made by my friend Adam as a gift when I moved to Madison years and years ago. I have quite a collection of Adam's stars and you can read about them here in this post: 

https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2015/01/star-collectionsurrounding-myself-with.html








Adam made the stars in Maine and they traveled to Wisconsin then landed in Massachusetts.  Now they're all packed up ready to get hand carried back where they started....home in Maine.     

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful collection of stars! And so very meaningful for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That big jar full is one of my very favorite things.

      Delete