C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Pieces and Scraps

Paul sent me this photo of the view down our street this morning....while I was still tucked in bed.

As always the 3rd card in our 4 x 6 exchange is a keeper. I used every punched stamp square I had prepared ahead of time and every single scrap.... but I had just enough to finish my card for this week.  

And for variety I put my mosaic pieces at an angle.  I randomly started in a corner and just started puzzling it together trimming it up as I went along. 

I do love these moments when you have just right right scrap to glue on....and trim up.
I added a cutout of one of my stencil prints as a focal point....and finished it up with a zig zag border.  I actually think the border mimics the edges of the stamps so seemed just right. And there you have it....round 7 is complete and it's time to think about round 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment