C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Handstitching

"Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice." author unknown

At the beginning of the COVID lock down my friend Jane was cranking out quilts like crazy....and the miles of hand stitching on the bindings was a little daunting. Jane has done quite a bit of sewing for me over the years....so I offered to help her and I started with a couple of baby quilts.  Today she stopped in for a walk and I was able to pass them back to her.  After the move I hope she sends another one my way....I do enjoy the mindlessly mindful task of hand stitching in the evenings.



No comments:

Post a Comment