C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, January 15, 2021

1,999

I put the 1,999th piece in the puzzle today....FINALLY!  I'm embarrassed to admit that I started this one in July....I even had to dust it several times. Oy!

I knew there was one piece missing...and I knew exactly where is was wasn't so no disappointment at the end.  

And I just remembered that the last 2,000 piece puzzle I did had one extra piece....so it kind of evens out.

That one can be seen here in this post titled "2001":
             
Thank you Linda! I really enjoyed this one...and it took me so long because I've been highly distracted in the past several months.  But I do think I'll stick with 1000 or less from now on. 


I knew it would get done today....and I only had a few pieces left when I finished my oatmeal this morning....but I just walked away.  I went back to it this afternoon and had my little celebratory moment....I like to savor the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment