C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, February 21, 2019

2001

It's official....this puzzle has 2001 pieces.....kind of funny.
Some of you may be relieved that the puzzle is finally done...now I can move on to other things...or at least another puzzle. ha ha  

I was certain there were pieces missing so I was compelled to finish it this morning.  After finding 3 pieces on the floor camouflaged in the design of my rug....I was relieved that they were all there!

I had to chuckle because thank goodness I'm a terrible housekeeper and hadn't vacuumed or I would have ended up with 1997 pieces.  Or I guess it would have been 1998...but the extra one wouldn't have been helpful. 



I looked back at this photo and realized it's been almost one month to the day since I started.  Not bad!  I thought it would take me until spring. I may leave it on the dining room table for a while....it's certainly a splash of color!







No comments:

Post a Comment