C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Mixed Up Side Down

We live in a bit of a mixed up side down world right now....so many things seems off-kilter....and not just politics and the weather.  

As you know I've been a huge fan of Story People, by Brian Andreas.  I've shared the "Story of the Day" many times on this blog because Brian's stories capture life in such a simple and playful way...I can't help but think some days they were written just for me.

I also follow Brian on Instagram and he recently posted this story about HIS story.


How can someone really lose ownership of their stories? 

I will continue to look for Brian on Instagram....I think he has a lot more to say. And I most certainly will be following along on flying edna.com because there will always be stories to tell....even in a mixed up side down world.


No comments:

Post a Comment