C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Strawberries

When I got back to Lexington today I had envelopes from my both my art friends in North Carolina. 

Anna sent me these precious felt strawberries. The tiny little stitches on the berries and the floppy tops are just delightful! Thanks Anna! I love them!

I'll share Lynne's creation tomorrow and stretch out the fun. I love sharing other people's art....especially when I'm struggling with my own.

The strawberries will live in the corner of my kitchen. They're a sweet reminder of warmer days to come.  And...did you notice the skinny bottle of marbles?  Yes...I keep playing with marbles because you just can't go wrong with marbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment