C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, February 11, 2019

Good Thing Going

I'm at the condo in Portland all this week....Paul is in Lexington and will be joining me on Thursday.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share the photo he sent me today with the tag line: "Lookie...I decorated." 

Found objects from his walk arranged beautifully in the fruit bowl.  He does have a knack for color and composition don't you think!

It made me smile....and if your husband can still make you smile after 38 years of marriage you know you have a good thing going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment